Peggy Ovire Enoho, born October 21, better known as Peggy Ovire, is a popular Nigerian actress, producer, model, entrepreneur, and TV personality. She has starred in several popular Nigerian movies with her unique style of acting and ability to interpret any script that comes her way. Peggy Ovire is a native of Ughelli North, Delta State.
|Full Name:||Peggy Ovire Enoho|
|Date of Birth:||October 21,|
|Place of Birth:||Ughelli North|
|State of Origin:||Delta State|
Top 10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Peggy Over
- Peggy Ovire is from the Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State.
- She was born in Surulere, Lagos on October 21.
- Peggy was admitted to Delta State University but completed her studies at Ambrose Alli University, where she studied Banking and Finance.
- In 2007, she won the Miss Galaxy International Nigeria Pageant.
- Peggy Ovire’s nickname is Ego Oyibo which she earned during her role in the TV series “Husband of Lagos”.
- She owns a fashion brand called Peggy’s World.
- Peggy joined Nollywood in 2013, and her first movie was “Best of Enemies”.
- She was awarded the Most Promising Actress of the Year at the 2015 City People Entertainment Awards (English).
- Peggy Ovire is not married and has not revealed any information about her relationship.
- Peggy is the last child in the family of six children.
Does Peggy Ovire have a child?
Peggy Ovire doesn’t have any child but it is every woman’s dream to have children so Peggy hopes to have children someday.
Peggy Ovire Net Worth
Peggy Ovire is a successful Nollywood actress with a net worth of $400,000. She is one of the influential actresses in Nigeria.
Thanks for reading Peggy Ovire biography, please share it on social media.