In this article you will learn how to create and set-up your eNaira Wallet account irrespective of the bank you are using.
The Federal government of Nigeria through the Central Bank, recently launched the eNaira digital currency which has been made available to every Nigerian to start making transactions.
What is eNaira?
eNaira is the new digital currency which was launched by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
The digital currency will serve as the alternative to the Naira and is equivalent in price to Naira.
The eNaira is the new digital currency created and regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
eNaira will serve as a medium of exchange and a store of value which offers speedy, safe, and simple transactional opportunities to users.
Benefits of eNaira for individuals
- Cheap, safe and faster transactions
- Nationwide acceptance
- No dispensing errors
- Personal transactions and bill payments can be made remotely
Benefits of eNaira for Business/Corporate
- Easy payments for customers
- Instant settlement
- No reconciliation issues
- Easier and faster foreign transactions/payment
- No dispensing errors
How to create eNaira Wallet Account
- Download the eNaira wallet (speed wallet) from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Choose your Bank
- Select Access Bank from the list of Banks provided.
- Enter your identification details such as NIN, BVN, Date of Birth and Emails. These details should be as it appears in your Bank details.
- Fund your wallet from your Access more app and start receiving, sending and managing your eNaira.
- Is my BVN safe with enaira?
Yes, it is safe and secure. The CBN takes security seriously.
- What can I do with eNaira?
You can send, receive and spend your eNaira from your eNaira wallet without charges.
- Is eNaira legit?
eNaira is legit judging from the fact that it is created and regulated by the CBN, you can read eNaira review.
- How much is eNaira?
N100 is the same as eN100.
- How do I fund my eNaira wallet?
You can fund your wallet directly from your Access more app or internet banking.
- Can I make a transaction with the eNaira wallet?
You can pay merchants and make P2P wallet transactions at zero cost.
- Is eNaira a cryptocurrency?
eNaira is a legal tender backed and issued by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
- Will eNaira replace cash?
No, it will circulate alongside cash.
- How do I connect my eNaira wallet to my bank account?
The eNaira app allows customers to identify a bank of their choice, connect to their bank accounts and perform transactions.