Dr Linda Iheme is a popular Nigerian businesswoman, community activist and health advocate.
The entrepreneur is the founder and CEO of Vantage Migration Company, a consultancy firm helping University students to gain scholarships abroad.
Dr Linda Iheme is much interested in helping young African youths to secure postgraduate scholarships in developed countries.
Dr Linda Iheme Biography
Dr Linda Iheme was born on January 8, 1990 in Njaba Local Government Area of Imo State.
She attended Government Girl’s Science Senior Secondary School, Kuje, Abuja for her secondary education.
5 Things You Should Know About Dr Linda Iheme
- Dr Linda Iheme graduated from University of Benin, with a Bachelor degree in Dental Surgery.
- She traveled to Canada for her Master’s Degree in Public Health and Health System at the University of Waterloo, Canada.
- She also enrolled in University of Waterloo, Canada for her PhD in Aging, Health and Well-being.
- She is the founder of Academy Nigeria and International Initiative For Youths Inspiration.
- Dr Linda Iheme previously worked as an International Promoter for the Rome United Nations.
Dr Linda Iheme Net Worth
Having worked with the United Nations, Dr Linda Iheme is focused on helping African youths.
Her net worth is not yet known.
Vantage Migration Company and Allied Consult
Vantage was started with the aim of helping university graduates of all fields to gain admission, and have access to scholarships abroad.
Vantage Migration Company has grown up to be one of the popular educational consultancy companies in Canada.
The NGO has helped several youths gain admission with partial or complete scholarship programs.
She has impacted over 200 Nigerian youths in the space of two years rewarding her followers by giving them all-expense paid trips abroad for vacation.
Dr Linda Iheme Awards and Recognition
- Best Graduating Student at GGSSSS Kuje, Abuja (2006).
- Top 35-Under 35 CEOs Award (2013).
- The Scholar of the School of Dentistry Award, University of Benin, Edo State Nigeria (2014).
- Desk’s Young Person of the Month (July, 2014).
- YouWin Connect Award (2017).
- African Most Prestigious Award.
- Research Innovation Award at University of Waterloo, Canada (2019).
You can connect with Dr Linda Iheme on:
- Instagram @DrlindaIheme
- Facebook – Dr. Linda Iheme
Thanks for reading Dr Linda Iheme biography, please share on your favorite social media channels.