Here is Blessing Oborududu biography with all the relevant information about the Nigerian athlete.
The super athlete has been doing well in her field of expertise, making her way to the 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo.
In this post, you will find untold facts about Blessing Oborududu which never knew.
Blessing Oborududu Biography
Blessing Oborududu, born March 12, 1989, is a Nigerian athlete and freestyle wrestler known for her physique and energetic body.
Oborududu won the silver medal at the 2021 Poland Open held in Warsaw, Poland and also qualified for the 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo.
Blessing Oborududu Age
Blessing Oborududu is 32 years old.
5 facts about Blessing Oborududu
- Blessing Oborududu has won a Gold medal in every African Wrestling Championships he attends in 11 years.
- Oborududu won the bronze medal in the middleweight women category during 2014 Commonwealth Games.
- She won a gold medal for women 63 kg category during the 2017 Islamic Solidarity Games.
- She was born in Gbanranu, Nigeria.
- Oborududu qualified at the 2021 African & Oceania Wrestling Olympic Qualification Tournament to attend 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo.
Blessing Oborududu Net Worth
The net worth of Blessing Oborududu is an estimated $850,000.
Blessing Oborududu Husband
The freestyle wrestler has not revealed any information about her relationship status.
Being a Nigerian, Blessing Oborududu has made the country proud with her talent, winning several medals.
In the 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo, she proved once again that she has skill worthy of appreciation.
Thanks for reading, please share and don’t forget to drop your comments.