Emem Isong is a popular Nigerian screenwriter, film producer, and director with several awards and achievements.
If you haven’t read Emem Isong biography, there are untold facts you need to know about the film producer.
Emem Isong Biography
Emem Isong was born on September 5, in Ikono Local Government Area, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.
She has gone from being a native of Akwa Ibom state to an international film producer and director, but there is information you probably didn’t know about her.
10 Facts About Emem Isong
- Emem Isong is from Akwa Ibom state.
- She is the first child in a family of three.
- She obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in Theater Arts from the University of Calabar and a diploma in computer science from the Computer Science Institute (NCR)
- She started her filmmaking career in 1994 when she wrote and co-produced the movie “Jezebel”.
- Emem Isong is married to Misodi Akama and they have twins together.
- Emem Isong’s previous relationship produced a son before she got married to Misodi Akama.
- She is the founder and CEO of Royal Arts Academy (RAA) for aspiring actors.
- She won the Best Movie Producer of the Year at Eloy Awards 2010.
- She won Best Producer for the movie “Memories of my Heart” at ZAFAA Awards.
Emem Isong Net Worth
Emem Isong is one of the most outstanding film producers in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $500.
- Instagram: @ememisong
- Twitter: @ememisong