Bisola Aiyeola is a Nigerian singer, actress, and TV presenter born on January 21, 1986. She rose to fame in the 2017 edition of the Big Brother Naija show. At the 2018 Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards (AMVCA), she took home the AMVCA Trailblazer Award.
|Full Name:||Bisola Aiyeola|
|Date of Birth:||January 21, 1986|
|Place of Birth:||Lagos|
|State of Origin:||Lagos State|
|Occupation:||Actress, Singer & Presenter|
5 Hidden Facts You Must Know About Bisola Aiyeola
- Bisola Aiyeola obtained a degree in business management from the National Open University of Nigeria.
- Bisola contested in the 2008 edition of MTN project fame West Africa alongside Iyanya.
- She was a TV host of Billboard Nigeria, which aired on Silverbird television from 2011 to 2013.
- She has featured in movies such as Forever with us, Picture Perfect, The life of a Nigerian couple.
- She has lots of comedy skits on Instagram.
Bisola Aiyeola Awards
Bisola bagged a nomination for Revelation of The Year at the City People Movie Award.
Bisola Aiyeola Net Worth
She is one of the richest and most influential actresses in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $400,000.
Movies and Series
- Ovy’s Voice (2017)
- Skinny Girl in Transit
- Gold Statue (2019)
- The Bling Lagosians (2019)
- Sugar Rush (2019 film)
- The Becoming Of Obim (2019)
- This Lady Called Life
- Two Grannies And A Baby
- Payday (2018 film)
- Introducing The Kujus (2020)
- Chasing Rainbow’s
- Falz experience (2018)
- Something Wicked (2017)
- A Simple Lie (2022)
- Makate must sell (2019)
- Ben Quick
- Chief daddy (2018)
- Dinner at My Place (2022)
- Let Karma (2018)
- Husbands of Lagos (2015)
Bisola Aiyeola Father
According to Bisola, her father left her when she was just 3 years old. She was taken care of by her mother.
Bisola Aiyeola’s baby daddy, Malcom Olanrewaju, died at the age of 37, although they had a child together.
Bisola has a beautiful daughter, although she is not married.
- Instagram: @iambisola
- Twitter: @iambisola