Bimbo Thomas is a popular Nigerian actress well known for her roles in indigenous Yoruba movies.
Bimbo is one of the actresses doing well in the industry with their style of acting and ability to interpret different roles.
She developed an interest in acting after she met Tayo Odueke also known as Sikirat Sindodo at the University of Lagos.
Bimbo Thomas Biography
Bimbo Thomas was born on September 29, in Lagos State, Nigeria. Although the actress has not revealed her year of birth.
If you are a fan of Bimbo Thomas, there are things you need to know about her, don’t worry you will find it here.
5 Things You Should Know About Bimbo Thomas
- Bimbo Thomas is the fifth child and the only girl in her family.
- She is a graduate of the University of Lagos where she studied Theatre Arts.
- Bimbo Thomas came into the limelight in 2011 after starring in Funke Akindele’s movie “Omo Ghetto” alongside Eniola Badmus.
- She owned “Bimbally Wine & Liquor” a wine shop in Ikeja, Lagos State. Bimbo Thomas wine shop is one of the popular sit-outs in Ikeja.
- She has a son, Jayden who was born in the United States on July 16, 2016.
READ MORE: Taaooma Biography and Net Worth (2021)
Bimbo Thomas Interview
Bimbo Thomas Net Worth
The beautiful celebrity makes money through endorsement deals, acting, and her multi-million naira wine shop in Ikeja.
Bimbo Thomas has an estimated net worth of $300,000.
Who is Bimbo Thomas husband
Bimbo is married to an undisclosed man and they have a son together.
She doesn’t like flaunting her husband on social media due to personal reasons.
Bimbo Thomas Instagram
You can contact her on Instagram through her handles @iambimbothomas
Thanks for reading Bimbo Thomas biography, please share on social media.