Bimbo Thomas Biography
Bimbo Thomas, born September 29, is a popular Nigerian actress well known for her roles in indigenous Yoruba movies. She is one of the actresses doing well in the industry with her style of acting and ability to interpret different roles. Bimbo Thomas developed an interest in acting after she met Tayo Odueke, also known as Sikirat Sindodo, at the University of Lagos.
|Full Name:||Bimbo Thomas|
|Date of Birth:||September 29,|
|Place of Birth:||Lagos|
|State of Origin:||Lagos State|
Early Life and Education
Bimbo Thomas was born on September 29 in Lagos State, Nigeria. Although the actress has not revealed her exact year of birth.
She bagged a degree in Creative Arts from the prestigious University of Lagos.
5 Things You Should Know About Bimbo Thomas
- Bimbo Thomas is the fifth child and the only girl in her family.
- She is a graduate of the University of Lagos where she studied Theatre Arts.
- Bimbo Thomas came into the limelight in 2011 after starring in Funke Akindele’s movie “Omo Ghetto” alongside Eniola Badmus.
- She owned “Bimbally Wine & Liquor” a wine shop in Ikeja, Lagos State. Bimbo Thomas wine shop is one of the popular sit-outs in Ikeja.
- She has a son, Jayden who was born in the United States on July 16, 2016.
Bimbo Thomas Interview
Bimbo Thomas Net Worth
Bimbo Thomas has an estimated net worth of $300,000.
The beautiful celebrity makes money through endorsement deals, acting, and her multi-million naira wine shop in Ikeja.
Bimbo is married to an undisclosed man, and they have a son together. For personal reasons, she doesn’t like flaunting her husband on social media.
Bimbo Thomas Instagram
You can contact her on Instagram through her handles @iambimbothomas
Thanks for reading Bimbo Thomas biography, please share on social media.