Nigerian entrepreneur, Adebola Williams is undoubtedly one of the richest businessmen in Nigeria.
However, there are untold facts which you never knew about him which you will find in this post.
Who is Adebola Williams?
Adebola Williams is a Nigerian entrepreneur, journalist and media personality known who worked hard to get to the top.
Williams is known for his professionalism in journalism and he is also a political activist and motivational speaker.
5 facts about Adebola Williams
- Adebola Williams was born on March 7, 1986.
- His parents were rich but lost it all while he was still young so he had to work hard to get wealth again.
- He wanted to be an actor but he quit after he was paid 50 cent for his first movie role.
- Williams previously worked as a counselor, psychologist and freelancer with no qualification.
- Adebola Williams worked with NTA for three years.
- Adebola Williams is the co-founder of Red Africa alongside Chude Jideonwu.
- He is the CEO of Red Group.
- Adebola Williams is the CEO of YNaija.
- Adebola Williams is married to Kenny Daniel, the wedding took place on Saturday August 7, 2021.
- Adebola Williams style of dressing is always with white senator and red cap.
READ MORE: Adebola Williams Biography: Age, Wife, Father, Siblings, Net Worth, Parents, Wikipedia, Instagram, Tribe, State of Origin
Leave a Reply