Pascal Amanfo, born March 31, is a Nigerian film director, primarily based in the Ghana movie industry. He was born in Awomanma in Owerri, Imo State, in the Southeast region of Nigeria. Amanfo Pascal is best known for his work in Ghanaian films.
|Full Name:||Pascal Amanfo|
|Date of Birth:||March 31|
|Place of Birth:||Owerri, Imo State|
|State of Origin:||Imo State|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
Early Life and Education
Pascal Amanfo is from Awomanma, a neighborhood in Owerri, Imo State.
He was born and raised in Owerri, Imo State. Growing up with her siblings, she started developing interest in acting while he was young.
Pascal Amanfo’s mother is from the Esan tribe in Edo State.
Pascal Amanfo is a talented and award-winning film director who plight his trade in the Ghanaian film industry, with his blockbuster movies.
He caused stir in the Ghana and Nigeria film industry in 2013, following the premiere of his movie, Boko Haram.
The movie was then subject to restrictions imposed by Ghanaian authorities, and despite the title being changed to Nation under Siege.
In 2014, Amanfo released a top movie titled Purple Rose, which starred award-winning actress Nse Ikpe-Etim. The movie is all about the life of a curious journalist.
Pascal Amanfo Net Worth
Pascal Amanfo’s net worth is an estimated $2 million. He is one of richest Nigerian film directors.
- Sin city
- Bed of Roses
- Open Scandals
- Family Runs
- Stalemate (as producer)
- My Last Wedding (2009)
- Corporate Maid (2008)
- Single and Married
- Wanna Be
- Grave Yard
- House of Gold (film)
- Letters to My Mother
- The Mystery of Sex
- Purple Rose
- If Tomorrow Never Comes
- Boko Haram
- Husband Shopping
- If You Were Mine
- Single Six
- 2011 Ghana Movie Awards – Awards for Best Director (Bed of Roses)
- 2012 Ghana Movie Awards – Awards for Best Director (Single and Married)
- 2013 Ghana Movie Awards – Nomination for Best Writing (House of Gold).
- 2013 Ghana Movie Awards – Nomination for Best Production Design (House of Gold)
- 2014 Ghana Movie Awards – Nomination for Best Director (Single, Married and Complicated)
- 2014 Ghana Movie Awards – Nomination for Best Writing (Single, Married and Complicated)
- 2014 Ghana Movie Awards – Nomination Best Production Design (Single, Married and Complicated)
- 2015 Ghana Movie Awards – Nomination for Best Director (If Tomorrow Never Comes)
- 2015 Ghana Movie Awards – Nomination for Best Adapted or Original Screenplay (If Tomorrow Never Comes)
Pascal Amanfo is married, although the identity of his wife remains unknown.
He was reportedly separated with his wife, but during an interview, he confirmed that he is still together with his wife.
- Instagram: officialpascalamanfo