Jennifer Awele Biography
Jennifer Awele is a Nigerian actress who has played important roles in Nollywood movies since she emerged into the industry. She is the wife of the popular Nollywood actor, Junior Pope. Jennifer has successfully starred in a host of interesting movies, displaying her talent at her peak.
|Full Name:||Jennifer Awele|
|Date of Birth:||Not Revealed|
|Place of Birth:||Nigeria|
Jennifer Awele and Junior Pope got married on July 26, 2014 and they have three children together.
Top 5 facts about Jennifer Awele
- Jennifer Awele and Junior Pope got married on July 26, 2014.
- She met her husband, Junior Pope on Facebook after he sent him a message.
- Jennifer Awele has three children with Junior Pope.
- Her third child was born in October 2020.
- She is also an entrepreneur who is focused more on her business.
Jennifer Awele Net Worth
Jennifer is a talented Nigerian actress and entrepreneur, she has a net worth of $400,000.
Much information is not known about the actress who is married to a famous husband.
Jennifer Awele’s husband has played different movie roles, making him one of the best actors in Nigeria.
However, if you have any verified information about Jennifer Awele, feel free to send to us using the comments section.
Thanks for reading, please share and don’t forget to drop your comments.