Adunni Ade is a talented actress and filmmaker who has been in the industry for years and is still making an impact.
Adunni Ade Biography
Adunni Adewale, born June 7, 1982, better known as Adunni Ade, is a Nigerian actress, filmmaker, and model born in New York. She started acting when she was young and still in school before taking it professional and joining Nollywood. Adunni Ade graduated with an accounting degree from the University of Kentucky.
|Full Name:||Adunni Adewale|
|Date of Birth:||June 7, 1982|
|Place of Birth:||Queens, New York|
|State of Origin:||New York|
|Occupation:||Actress & Model|
Top 5 facts about Adunni Ade
- Adunni Ade was born in New York, the United States.
- Adunni Ade’s father is a Nigerian, while his mother is Irish-German.
- She graduated from the University of Kentucky, where she graduated with a degree in accounting in 2008.
- She started modeling before going into acting.
- Adunni Ade is a single mother with two sons.
- She is also a video vixen who has featured in some popular music videos.
- Adunni Ade’s father is a successful businessman.
- Adunni is of the Yoruba ethnicity in Nigeria.
- Michael Boyd is the father of Adunni Ade’s children.
- She has been featured in Funke Akindele’s TV series “Jenifa’s Diary“
Adunni Ade Movies
The actress has starred in many popular movies including “Head Gone“, “Wrong Reasons” and other Interesting films.
Adunni Ade Net Worth
Adunni Ade is a famous and influential Nollywood actress with an estimated net worth of $500,000.
She makes money through playing in movies and endorsement deals with top brands.
Ayden Young and D’marion Young are Adunni Ade’s two sons. She admitted that, although never getting married, she would remain a single parent after making the difficult decision to split up with their father.
- Twitter: @iamadunniade
- Instagram: @iamadunniade
Thanks for reading, please drop your comments and don’t forget to share.