Uduak Isong Biography
Uduak Isong Oguamanam, born in Akwa Ibom State, is a popular Nigerian producer, scriptwriter, and entrepreneur based in Lagos, Nigeria. She is widely recognized for her comedy films Okon Lagos (2011) and its sequel Okon Goes To School (2013), Lost In London (2017), and Desperate Housegirls (2015).
|Full Name:||Uduak Isong Oguamanam|
|Date of Birth:||1980s|
|Place of Birth:||Akwa Ibom|
|State of Origin:||Akwa Ibom|
|Occupation:||Actress & Film Producer|
Early Life and Education
10 Untold Facts About Uduak Isong
- Uduak Isong is from Akwa Ibom State.
- Uduak Isong is married to Chidi Oguamanam.
- Uduak Isong’s sister is Nollywood producer and director Emem Isong Misodi.
- She studied Communication Arts and Russian at the prestigious University of Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.
- Uduak Isong produced the 2011 comedy film Okon Lagos and Okon Goes To School in 2013.
- She owned her own movie production company, Closer Pictures, based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- The movie “Falling” is Uduak Isong’s first movie under her production company.
- Isong has a master’s degree in New Media and Society from the University of Leicester and a Diploma in French from Alliance Francaiein, Lagos, Nigeria.
- She worked as a cabin crew member in the aviation industry.
- She is the screenwriter of the popular 2011 movie Kiss and Tell.
READ MORE: Dan Jewett Biography: MacKenzie Scott’s husband, Age, Net Worth, House, First Wife, Wikipedia, Photo, Wedding, Contact, Married
Uduak Isong Net Worth
She has an created an outstanding impact in Nollywood with her work ethics and productions.
Uduak Isong has a net worth of $800,000, the money she makes from her movies and endorsements.
Uduak Isong Children
Uduak Isong is happily married to Chidi Oguamanam, and the marriage has been blessed with two beautiful children, a boy and a girl.
Leave a Reply