Erica was sent home from Big Brother house on Sunday and Laycon has something to say about Erica disqualification
Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemate, Laycon has finally open up about Erica disqualification from the reality TV show.
Erica fans are pointing accusing fingers on Laycon for Erica disqualification, but youngster has distance himself saying that, Erica caused it herself.
On Sunday after Biggie gathered the housemates at the lounge and played videos of when Erica threatened to kill Laycon outside the house and hurled insults at him.
- Photos from Mo Abudu’s 56th birthday celebration
- See the reason why Vee called Ozo an agent of the devil
- Watch Davido playing drum during praise and worship in church (Video)
- Audiomack to mp3: How to download song from audiomack
- “It’s not your fault if your partner cheats” – Yemi Alade advises
Video of her pouring water on the Head of House (HoH) bed in order to stop Prince who is her deputy from sharing the lounge with her was also highlighted.
She was disqualified from the Reality TV show for breaking the house rules.
Reacting to Erica disqualification, Laycon in a conversation with Kiddwaya and Vee said he feels sorry for her, saying her actions were because she was drunk.
When asked if he feels responsible for her eviction, Laycon said no, adding that she’s the cause of her problem.
“She was talking , all the things she said and action caused her eviction.
“I felt she was drunk and said all those things.”