Big Brother Naija housemate, Vee has claimed that evicted housemate Ozo is an agent of devil after he nominated her for eviction from the TV show.
Vee made this known during a discussion with her love interest, Neo, few days after Ozo was shown the exit door.
“I can’t believe that Ozo wanted me to go but I’m still here, agent of evil,”
- Photos from Mo Abudu’s 56th birthday celebration
- See the reason why Vee called Ozo an agent of the devil
- Watch Davido playing drum during praise and worship in church (Video)
- Audiomack to mp3: How to download song from audiomack
- “It’s not your fault if your partner cheats” – Yemi Alade advises
Meanwhile, Vee earlier revealed that she was never in a relationship with Neo and that if he should ask her out she would turn him down.
Nengi, asked Neo, “so you people are not in a relationship”.
Vee in her response stated that they never dated because her supposed lover never asked her out.
In her words,
“What relationship are you talking about…no we are not in a relationship.
“Upon all the times I said if you wanna ask me, ask me, he didn’t ask me, now time run out”
Nengi again asked if Vee is interested in dating Neo.
Vee responded saying,
“Not anymore, I’m not ready anymore, I’m not ready anymore”.