5 Things you didn’t know about Ruth Abioye Wedding
Bishop David Abioye’s daughter, Ruth Oluwatoyosi Abioye got married to the love of her life Abraham Inalegwu Ogbole.
The wedding took place on Sunday October 31, 2021 at Goshen with prominent people and clergymen all in attendance to witness the holy matrimony.
Who is Ruth Abioye Husband?
Abraham Inalegwu Ogbole, is the lawful wedded husband of Ruth Abioye. Their marriage was witnessed by several clergymen including the General Overseer of Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo.
5 Things about Ruth Abioye Wedding
- Ruth Abioye is the daughter of Bishop David Abioye, the vice president of Living Faith Church aka Winners Chapel.
- Deborah Paul Enenche, the daughter of Dr. Paul Enenche was present at the wedding.
- Bishop David Oyedepo was the officiating minister at Ruth Abioye’s wedding.
- Ruth Abioye founded a ministry called the Remnant Generation.
- Ruth Abioye’s husband is an accountant, he studied at Bingham University.
What do you think about Ruth Abioye’s wedding, please drop your comments.