Police seize Magu bulletproof car and seal office
The Nigerian police has reportedly seized the bulletproof car of the suspended acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC Ibrahim Magu.
According to a report by SaharaReporters, one of the vehicles was recovered in Abuja and the other in Maiduguri, Borno State.
It was reported that the vehicles were taken to the Force Headquarters but later moved to the commission’s headquarters.
- “It’s not your fault if your partner cheats” – Yemi Alade advises
- “Winning BBNaija will be my greatest achievement in life” – Laycon
- After Tonto Dikeh failed marriage, see what she advice people
- “I will take a bullet for Kiddwaya” – Erica
- Kim Kardashian wants to divorce Kanye West, see her reasons
Some of the detectives stormed the commission’s head office and sealed Magu’s office on the 10th floor of the new EFCC building located along Airport Road, Jabi, Wuse II.
Workers were barred from accessing the entire floor where the office was located.
Ibrahim Magu was arraigned over alleged mismanagement of recovered funds and lack of transparency in the recovered assets.
Magu is also being accused of misappropriating N700m earmarked for the training of EFCC staff.