Here is Chef Emeka Abuja biography with untold information you need to know about the Helen’s Food CEO.
Chef Emeka was well known as one of the sought-after chefs in Nigeria with his delicious dishes.
In this post you will read everything about chef Emeka Abuja which never knew before now.
Chef Emeka Abuja Biography
Emeka Vincent Eloagu born April 24, 1986, better known as Chef Emeka Abuja, was a professional chef and CEO of Helen’s Food Ltd.
Chef Emeka is from the Eastern part of Nigeria, the Igbo ethnicity, but currently based in Abuja where he run his company.
5 facts about Chef Emeka Abuja
- Chef Emeka was found dead in his residence in Abuja on Sunday August 1, 2021.
- Chef Emeka graduated from Le Cordon Bleu Paris with a Grande Diplomé in cuisine and patisserie.
- He was married with children.
- He has hosted politicians and celebrities in his restaurant.
- He was reportedly stripped naked and strangled in his apartment in Abuja.
However investigations are still ongoing by the Nigerian police force.
May his soul rest in peace.